Playwright with Typescript
6k Rs & 220 USD (For International members)
The trainer is having 11+ Years of industry experience and 2+ years experience on Playwright test automation and training.
Extensive international experience having worked in the UK and Asia (Malaysia & India) in a wide variety of projects (BFSI), FinTech, CRM, CMS, Automotive, WordPress, e-wallets & Real-Estate industry using manual & automation tools.
* Overall 10+ years experience and 8+ years work experience as Test Manager, Test Lead and Test Architect.
* Hands-on experience in both manual & automation testing on Client-Server, Web-based and Mobile applications [Native, React-Native, Hybrid & Mobile Web].
* Expert knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Test Life Cycle (STLC).
Good knowledge of and experience in Agile Methodology, Water-Fall Model, and V-Model.
* Experience in both Android & iOS platforms (Native, Hybrid & React-Native apps).
* Experience in testing CRM and CMS environment applications such as Drupal, Django, and WordPress.
* Experience in AI Testing, Visual-UI Testing, image recognition, and watermark capture.
* Experience in MongoDB integration test & AWS - DynamoDB, Lambda functions & step functions.
* Experience in developing automation scripts and creating frameworks such as Keyword-Driven, Data-Driven, Hybrid Driven, and Behaviour Driven Development.
* Hands-on experience in penetration testing using BURP-SUITE & OWASP ZAP plugin integration with Jenkins for continuous security testing.
About the course
Playwright Test was created specifically to accommodate the needs of end-to-end testing. Playwright supports all modern rendering engines including Chromium, WebKit, and Firefox. Test on Windows, Linux, and macOS, locally or on CI, headless or headed with native mobile emulation of Google Chrome for Android and Mobile Safari.
What is TypeScript?
How to define Types?
Functions & Expressions
Primitive Data types
Union Types etc.,
Package Manager - npm or yarn
1. How to handle DOM objects
2. How to create XPath and CSS custom locators and
3. chrome extensions to generate locators. Eg: Selectorshub and truepath
VS Code IDE:
1. VS Code usage
2. VS code plugins
3. VS Code shortcuts
How to install Playwright
How to run the example test
How to open the HTML test report
How to write the first test
How to perform actions
How to use assertions
How tests run in isolation
How to use test hooks
How to run tests from the command line
How to debug tests
How to open the HTML test reporter
How to locate by explicit and implicit accessibility attributes.
How to locate by text content.
How to locate a form control by associated label's text.
How to locate an input by placeholder.
How to locate an element, usually image, by its text alternative.
How to locate an element by its title attribute.
How to locate an element based on its data-testid attribute (other attributes can be configured).
Playwright can interact with HTML Input elements such as text inputs, checkboxes, radio buttons, select options, mouse clicks, type characters, keys and shortcuts as well as upload files and focus elements.
How to generate tests with Codegen
Playwright Test supports test annotations to deal with failures, flakiness, skip, focus and tag tests.
How to define assertions using Playwright.
Playwright Test uses expect library for test assertions.
How to handle iframe
How to run tests using cmmd-line
How to record a trace
How to open the HTML report
How to open and view the trace
How to do global config
How to do local config
Parallelism and Sharding:
How parallel worker process
How to pass limit workers
How to config multiple reports
How to config Built-in reports
How to config retries for flaky tests
How to set global timeouts
How to set local timeouts
Page Object Model
Global setup and teardown
Writing API Test
Setup and teardown
Using request context
Sending API requests from UI tests
Reusing authentication state
Context request vs global request
Git Source Control Versioning:
1. Git repos
2. Git commits & merge
3, Git pull & push
4. Git commands
5. SourceTree tool usage
6. Git branching strategy
Selenium Grid Config etc.,
1. Interactive sessions & Hands-on-lab
2. Playwright documentation
3. Real-time examples
4. Live projects practice
5. Interview questions and guidance
6. Typescript materials
7. Test Consultation
8. Project Support post training(terms apply)
9. Recordings for life-time