Cypress -Modern Automation Testing From Scratch + Framework
Rs 8k or $200(For International members)
20-25 hours Weekend batches available
The trainer is having 10+ Years of industry experience and 3+ years experience on cypress test automation and training.
Extensive international experience having worked in the UK and Asia (Malaysia & India) in a wide variety of projects (BFSI), FinTech, CRM, CMS, Automotive, WordPress, e-wallets & Real-Estate industry using manual & automation tools.
* Overall 10+ years experience and 7+ years work experience as Test Manager, Test Lead and Test Architect.
* Hands-on experience in both manual & automation testing on Client-Server, Web-based and Mobile applications [Native, React-Native, Hybrid & Mobile Web].
* Expert knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Test Life Cycle (STLC).
Good knowledge of and experience in Agile Methodology, Water-Fall Model, and V-Model.
* Experience in both Android & iOS platforms (Native, Hybrid & React-Native apps).
* Experience in testing CRM and CMS environment applications such as Drupal, Django, and WordPress.
* Experience in AI Testing, Visual-UI Testing, image recognition, and watermark capture.
* Experience in MongoDB integration test & AWS - DynamoDB, Lambda functions & step functions.
* Experience in developing automation scripts and creating frameworks such as Keyword-Driven, Data-Driven, Hybrid Driven, and Behaviour Driven Development.
* Hands-on experience in penetration testing using BURP-SUITE & OWASP ZAP plugin integration with Jenkins for continuous security testing.
About the course
Cypress - The most buzzing word in automation world which is expected to play a key role in future for its fast, easy and reliable testing for anything that runs in a browser.
Because of its Architectural design, Cypress comes with out of box capabilities to bring Stable Automation results for all Modern Web Apps.
It also have the ability to perform Integration testing by mocking incoming network responses.
For Test Debugging, Cypress takes Screenshot by default for every test step and generate execution Mp4 video after every test run
What Will You Get ?
1. By end of the course, You will be able to build fast and reliable Automation tests for any Web Application using Cypress
2. Understand how to perform Integration testing with Cypress
3. Practical knowledge in designing Cypress Automation framework from scratch
4. Learn XHR/API testing using Cypress for building smart Automation tests with mock responses
5. Complete understanding of Cypress Components for generating test execution Videos ,Screenshots & Reporting.
1. Variables, Constants
5. ES6 module
Cypress Course Outline:
1. Introduction & Architecture
2. Cypress Installation & project Setup
3. Introduction to Cypress Test Runner and command line features
4. Getting started with Cypress Test Automation
5. Deep diving into Cypress Commands and its Asynchronous Nature
6. Handling Web Controls UI using Cypress
Eg: DatePicker handling
Write and Read file
WebTable handling etc.,
7. Advance Automation to handling Alerts, popups, Child Windows using Cypress-Jquery
8. Understand limitations of Frames & Child windows in Cypress
9. Cypress Framework Part 1- Understanding Fixtures and Custom commands
10. Cypress Framework Part 2- Page object Design & Test Parameterization
11. Cypress Framework Part 3- Configuration properties & Environmental variables
12. Cypress Framework Part 4- Dashboard feature with Video recording & Screenshots
13. Cypress Framework Part 5- Building npm Scripts and Integration to Jenkins
14. API testing with Cypress
15. Cucumber framework implementation.
16. Cypress studio
1. Gitlab CI/CD integration
2. Cloud testing using Browserstack
3. Database testing using MySQL connector
4. Email API integration
5. AWS Amplify CI-CD pipeline integration using cypress
6. Stubs and XHR network capture controls
7. Cypress using Typescript
8. Circle CI
9. Docker images