Bitbucket Cloud Training Course
The trainer is having 10+ Years of industry experience and 7+ years experience on cloud testing, automation and training.
Extensive international experience having worked in the UK and Asia (Malaysia & India) in a wide variety of projects (BFSI), FinTech, CRM, CMS, Automotive, WordPress, e-wallets & Real-Estate industry using manual & automation tools.
* Overall 10+ years experience and 7+ years work experience as Test Manager, Test Lead and Test Architect.
* Hands-on experience in both manual & automation testing on Client-Server, Web-based and Mobile applications [Native, React-Native, Hybrid & Mobile Web].
* Expert knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Test Life Cycle (STLC).
Good knowledge of and experience in Agile Methodology, Water-Fall Model, and V-Model.
* Experience in both Android & iOS platforms (Native, Hybrid & React-Native apps).
* Experience in testing CRM and CMS environment applications such as Drupal, Django, and WordPress.
* Experience in AI Testing, Visual-UI Testing, image recognition, and watermark capture.
* Experience in MongoDB integration test & AWS - DynamoDB, Lambda functions & step functions.
* Experience in developing automation scripts and creating frameworks such as Keyword-Driven, Data-Driven, Hybrid Driven, and Behaviour Driven Development.
* Hands-on experience in penetration testing using BURP-SUITE & OWASP ZAP plugin integration with Jenkins for continuous security testing.
About the course
2. Overview of version control systems
3. Overview of Git
4. Understanding Bitbucket teams
5. Setting up a project
6. Managing accounts
7. Administering repositories
8. Using the repository
9. Add-ons, integrations and services
10. Working with pipelines
11. Using the issue tracker
12. Setting up a wiki
13. Working with Bitbucket REST APIs
14. Bamboo CI-CD
15. Bitbucket Data Center
16. Closing remarks
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
* Understand version control concepts such as workflows, branching and merging.
* Use Bitbucket and Git to manage software development and versioning.
* Integrate Bitbucket with other Atlassian software such as Jira, Slack, SourceTree, Confluence and Bamboo CI-CD.